Yay the nursery is done!
We worked hard this week getting lose ends done. Nursery, getting my goody bag ready for the hospital, picking up stuff here and there. I think I have everything I need...I guess?
So I gained a pound (153.6) and measured upper 41 mid 42 1/2 and bottom 41.
I think I'll take this time to summarize exactly what I have been experiencing so far that I may have failed to mention.
1. Parts of my legs and feet are numb, especially my right knee. It hurts if I lean on it the wrong way. A 3" circumference around my belly button is also numb.
2. I have a nagging ache in my mid right side of my back that ties into the side of my belly (ligaments perhaps?) I experience this mostly if I have been sitting too long, along with swollen feet.
3. I still have dry flaky red skin on my chin that I can't seem to kick. I am also developing blotchy brown spots on my face from the sun. Sunscreen!
4. I can no longer wear my wedding ring, it's worn on my necklace.
5. I've been experiencing "pee constipation". Sometimes it just won't come out.
6. I pee all night every 2 hours. I'm not joking. I also down a bottle of water in the night too. I can't seem to ever get enough to drink.
7. When I cry (which is very easy to do) or even get the slightest of watery eyes my head will hurt. As soon as those tear ducts dry up I feel fine again.
Now, these are not nags or complaints, just notes of what my body has been up to. I have had a great experience so far! She doesn't even kick me too bad anymore for lack of space. She figets a lot and that makes me skirmy if she gets on a roll. Sometimes it's just ridiculous and I have to tell her to knock it off.