Thursday, December 13, 2007

My third appointment

Today I liked my appointment. I got to talk to someone finally, and a really nice person at that. Her name was Dana, and she was one of the six midwives offered at the hospital. I liked her alot, it was like getting felt up by your mom instead of a doctor. I chatted with her about concerns and asked her all kinds of questions. She then gave me a boob and uteral exam I guess you could call it. She felt me up in other words. I also got a long overdue pap done. Then we listened to the baby's heartbeat. At first we kept picking up mine, and then there was baby's. It's very different. Unfortunetly I had Chris wait for me in the waiting room, but it would have been nice for him to be there too. Next time I'll have him come and he can take a pic of me sprawled out on the table in my kick butt robe.
Later at 3 we then attended a prenatal class. I learned about nutrition and how to deal with the typical symptoms, which don't really apply to me. The nurse was informative and friendly in nature. I liked her too.
I am sooo tired, and I have to get up early. Goodnight!

No comments: