Sunday, May 4, 2008

Week 33




This week was great. I lost an ounce (146.4) and gained 1/2in 'round. My upper was 40 1/2, mid 41 1/2 and lower 40 3/8. I also seemed to have found my feet again, mostly by doing what I should have been all along: elevating them! She is still moving a lot, but not so much kicking. My "What to expect when you're expecting" book told me that anyhow due to minimal space. Still getting the Braxton Hicks contractions as well. No biggie there though. Just my good ole uterus warming up.
This past Tuesday at class we learned all about the different phases of labor and how I will feel. Not too good apparently. Then we watched a discreet birth video that followed the births of 3 women and how they handled labor. Interesting. We also learned about a water aerobics class that is held mon/wed/fri on Pearl. Amanda and I checked it out on Friday and we fell in love! We're going to keep going as long as we can.

No comments: