Sunday, April 20, 2008

Week 31


Happy Birthday to me! And my gift to myself is water retention...again. Yep, the cankles are back with a vengeance! I gained almost 4 pounds! This morning I weighed 144.6 and measured upper 39, mid 40 3/4 and lower 39 3/4. Almost an inch of growth! Not much new to report, she is still not kicking as much as she is just moving all over. I'm also experiencing a lot lately those Braxton Hicks contractions. My entire belly just contracts and gets really tight and brick hard, then it releases. Funny stuff.
My child birth classes start Tuesday!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

To this day I'll have dreams that I'm prego, and I'll have those braxton hicks and they feel so freakin real that when I wake up I have to make myself realize that it wasn't real. I thought those were so cool. lol.