Monday, January 25, 2010

Two big things have happened.

1. Because she is the size of her crib mattress, we have just full blown converted her into a full sized bed. She also wakes up still to come get me in the night. I usually crawl into her crib with her and sleep, and I just can't take it anymore! Now, I will fit! Last night was her first night in her new big girl bed and I think she may have been scared. She cried every time I tried to lay in it with her, but later was fine. Who knows.

2. She took her first poo in the tub. I had to scoop it with my hand, gross!

2 comments:

Cassie Beserra said...

How amazingly alike you two are. I have followed your blog for about a year now. I always look at what Amelia is doing new and exciting so I know what to expect from Mya in the near future. Though they are only a few days apart Mya still shows her "Preemie delays"

I hope all is well with your family.
Cassie

Anonymous said...

its all about the fishnet.