Sunday, October 19, 2008

Figured I should post something as I haven't for a little while,and she's sleeping. So, lets see. She likes to look at herself in the mirror and flirt. She sees herself and squeals as she looks away and clenches my neck. It's too cute! She will also do that to someone else. For a little while she developed a fear of elevators, although I think she may be okay with them now. She still rolls over but I'm having a hard time getting her to roll herself back over. She just lays on her tummy and cries when she's tired of it. That makes it very irritating when she pulls that crap at night! She still wakes up twice in the night to eat. We get to introduce rice cereal in just a week now! I can't wait, and I hope it will help her sleep at night. In recent weeks she has become so cuddly and fun. Motherhood can be so rewarding, can't it?

No comments: