Sunday, February 3, 2008

Week 20


I have come to realize I AM feeling movement! It became more apparent that what I thought was gas was the baby all along (past few weeks). The faint flutters in my lower abdomen are getting stronger and more frequent, and it tickles really bad! Of course it has to be in my most ticklish spot ever.
I really didn't gain this week. I weighed 126.4. As far as measuring goes I'm going to start taping my upper, middle, and lower waist just because it seems I get the most growth all over. My upper was 33, my mid was 35, and my lower was 36. I didn't do the best job of it seeing Chris isn't here to do it. It'll do.
Also, I think the proper way to tape your belly is a vertical measure, and the number is supposed to tell you how many weeks you are. Well...that doesn't apply to me I guess, I only measured 14.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are too funny!! good thing i'm around to tell you it isn't gas :) i'm glad you have a sense of humor, because as you saw with me, you're way littler :) can't wait for friday!!