Saturday, March 21, 2009

Words she will respond to

Mom
bottle
bink
Dad
dog
diaper (runs away)
walk
car ride
story book
bath
bite
drink
anything followed by NO!
airplane
Poops!
kisses
cereal
sit down!


She loves it when I sing:

Mama loves the kisses cuz they're so delicious!
Got good kisses!
Got good kisses! (to the tune of the Goldfish commercial)

And we kiss kiss kiss!

Her vocabulary is starting to morph into more various kinds of babble. Mostly mama's, but occasionally she will belt out a na na, ba ba, useless mumbo, and even a ya! She made her first y noise (that I have heard) yesterday.
I foresee a walking child soon. She has very good balance, she can stand on her own for about 5 seconds when she wants to. She is always testing her limits. For the past week her new favorite thing to do is hold my fingers and walk walk walk! She also loves it when she stands holding my fingers and I shake her and dance around! She gets the biggest kick when we boogie.

Mmmm...she just poo'd. And let me tell you, it smells delightful.

No comments: